Call for free dropshipping suppliers South Africa? Try EPROLO. It’s a platform where you’re free to source trendy products at low prices, connect eCommerce stores, manage orders, and track the shipping info.
Furthermore, this page will also provide a further overview of dropshipping to South Africa, involving a beginner’s guide, best-selling products, and so on.
What we cover
Is Dropshipping Profitable in South Africa?
Similar to US, UK, and Canada, eCommerce trends also keep changing in South Africa. There are an increasing number of South Africans making purchases via shopping online from both local and overseas retailers. Coupled with the large customer base, the soaring South African online business market share also makes it worth starting a dropshipping business in South Africa.
Besides, with dropshipping suppliers South Africa, any budding business can run dropshipping stores or sites without significant investment. For example, all the dropshipping suppliers in South Africa below enable you to:
- Get wholesale prices for decent products with no MOQs.
- Avoid large startup capital like a physical storefront, warehousing, labor costs, etc.
- Enjoy easy payment gateways without risks.
- Cost-effective ways to market a dropshipping business in South Africa.
- Stand out from other South African dropshipping competitors.
How to Find Dropshipping Suppliers in South Africa?
You could be overwhelmed with options to find South African dropshipping suppliers. Search the Internet, browse local South African supplier directories, try competitors’ picks, and much more. Whatever the way you take, it’s wise to take a strategic view for the dropshippers in South Africa. For instance, good dropshipping wholesale suppliers should embrace high profit products and considerate customer services for South African online shoppers.
If you prefer quick answers, the following best dropshipping suppliers for South Africa have been ready for your first order!
Top 13 Dropshipping Suppliers South Africa
Here’s a rundown of the 13 best dropshipping suppliers in South Africa, along with information like subscription fees, products, etc.
1. EPROLO (Free to dropship South Africa)
EPROLO heads the list of dropshipping suppliers South Africa. It’s a lifetime free web-based platform for any first-time and established sellers to start a dropshipping business in South Africa. It’s also a trusted Shopify app, which you can use to import over one million products from EPROLO catalog and AliExpress to your store. Above all, this South African dropshipper delivers all the items at factory prices with no minimum order requirements.
Moreover, free dropshipping and automated order fulfillment are services offered to all users enrolled in EPROLO. In other words, dropshipping South Africa sellers are only in charge of the sales. And EPROLO does the job of inventory, sourcing, packing, delivery, and returns. Further, when you need help with private labeling products, its branded dropshipping project has all you need.
- 107 product niches: fashion & clothing, shoes, jewelry, sports, beauty, phones, kids, home supplies, and so on.
- Shipping: Deliver packages to South African buyers via DHL Express (5-15 days) and YANWEN Express (15-30 days).
You might be interested in: How to start dropshipping with EPROLO for free
Suppose you decide to follow the profitable trends in online shopping in South Africa. In that case, you should seriously consider launching an online store for dropshipping clothing. Next, BrandsGateway is the South Africa dropshipping wholesaler that could satisfy your demand. As a result of partnering with this supplier, you will be able to provide luxury clothing collections for both ladies and men to your South African clients.
Though it’s not one of the dropshipping suppliers based in South Africa, it ensures rapid and prompt delivery to anywhere in South Africa. The only drawback is that you’ll need to pay at least $319 /month to access the products catalog and start dropshipping South Africa.
- Products: Clothing, shoes, bags, accessories, jewelry, sunglasses & frames, watches
- Shipping: Employ UPS, FedEx, and DHL dispatching methods and deliver products within 5-7 business days.
With a global market size of $73.21 billion, the gadgets and accessories industry is seeing an increase in interest among South African sellers. If you are one of them, Mantality is one of the gadgets and accessories suppliers in South Africa to rely on. It mainly focuses on offering novel gadget items to attract male customers.
Mantality is free to start a South Africa dropshipping business, covering more than thousands of products. After receiving your order, the South African supplier will pack and ship products under your eCommerce store’s brand name. In the long term, it’s a breeze to promote your South Africa dropshipping store by partnering up with YouTube influencers.
- Product catalog: Electronics, mobile gear, tablet goodies, living and leisure, geek and gaming, and more.
- Shipping: The process will take up to 48 hours and the shipping time is around 2-5 days.
Unlike other dropshipping suppliers in South Africa, ParcelNinja is a partner that brings warehousing and fulfillment services. How it works is simple. Sellers send products to their warehouses based in South Africa. They preserve the items until you make orders. Lastly, they pack and dispatch products to customers directly.
Most importantly, this supplier also combines delivery tracking systems of the multiple carriage services. And that way, sellers have access to the warehousing status and keep track of all South African order delivery information or email notification.
Note: This dropshipping supplier from South Africa doesn’t sell products in its dashboard. You can purchase single or wholesale cheap-yet-quality items from EPROLO supplier.
- Shipping cost: Shipping charges within South Africa depend on the destination.
- Delivery: Your South African customers will receive the order the next day in most cases.
5. Men’s Republic Distributors
Electronics are shaping up to be best-selling products in South Africa. In this respect, Men’s Republic Distributors is a good workmate in your South Africa dropship business.
Men’s Republic Distributors is a wholesale and dropshipping supplier featuring tons of electronics and accessories. Its offerings help sellers cater to South African online buyers who need gadgets, smartphone accessories, RC toys, novelties, and others.
- Products categories: Technology, party time, lifestyle, fun stuff, boys toys, timezone, and more.
- Shipping: The delivery will take roughly 2 – 4 working days from the warehouses in South Africa.
Gadgetgyz is another gadgets dropshipping supplier located in South Africa with products starting from $10 onwards. In particular, the most-searched items in the product catalog are gadgets related to Android phones like Xiaomi, OnePlus, Cubot, and more. Aside from that, it also supplies trendy products in Connected Home & CCTV and Smart Watches categories.
- Products: Call centre, cases, desktop memory, webcams, smartwatches, etc.
- Shipping time: They take 3 – 4 business days to deliver items to all areas in South Africa.
7. Third Wave Distribution
Third Wave Distribution appears on the list thanks to its nearly all-inclusive services for dropshipping products in South Africa. At the initial stage of dropshipping South Africa, it provides product sourcing, warehousing, and shipping services. When growing up, it carries promotional and corporate gifting solutions to attract more customers. Additionally, if your business grows fast, you can opt to do branded dropshipping to be distinct from competitors.
This supplier owns inventory places in Johannesburg and Cape Town, South Africa. Therefore, it stands above other dropshipping suppliers in South Africa for quick processing and delivery time.
- Hot categories: Electronics, toys, beauty products, baby products, homeware, pet, travel supplies, and more.
- Shipping: Items will arrive to your South African customers in 2 -4 days depending on the final delivery place.
Dropstore offers a massive South African supplier database to source best-selling products. After registering in Dropstore, you get a 14-day free trial chance to access over 200 South African websites. After that, you’ll have to pay a subscription fee to continue your dropshipping businesses in South Africa.
Moreover, it connects to Shopify, WooCommerce, and other popular dropshipping marketplaces to support one-stop store management. The best part of that you can dropship any kind of product without MOQs.
- Dropshipping products: Shoes, bags, watches, bike accessories, toys, clothing, knives, cameras, and more.
- Shipping: Order processing takes 1-3 days and delivery takes 2-4 days.
If you’re a beginner in learning how to start a dropshipping business in South Africa, Shopstar can put you on the right way. First of all, it’s built with tools to build your South African eCommerce store. Second, this South Africa dropshipper will helps grow up your business. It connects you to hundreds of the best local suppliers in South Africa for dropshipping. Third, when you make sales, it’ll automatically send the goods to your customers, under your store’s name.
- Products: Apparel, stationery, gift sets, books, bath tools, furniture, and so on.
- Shipping: It’ll ship throughout South Africa and deliver merchandise to customers in 8-10 days.
Wheelatrend helps dropshippers find their ways to South African shores in print on demand dropshipping. It positions itself as a full-service printing dropshipper, enabling all e-sellers to sell personalized and branded goods. The highlighted part for this South African print on demand dropship supplier is the product catalog updates. Consequently, you’ll continuously get a list of the top trending printed items and purchase them at low wholesale prices.
- Products: Print on demand t-shirts, sweaters, hoodies, baby clothes, swimwear, mugs, and much more.
- Shipping: Your customers will receive orders anywhere in South Africa within 3-7 days after the dispatch.
11. Cosmic Pets
Cosmic Pets is a well-respected pet dropshipping supplier based in South Africa, the history of which can be traced back to 1983. In the last few years, it’s served more than 500 eCommerce and brick-and-mortar stores in pet industry. From its diverse product list, there is no shortage of opportunities to find the trendy products for dogs and cats to skyrocket sales.
Aside from South Africa, this dropshipping and wholesale website also supports shipping items to UK, Namibia, Swaziland, and Lesotho.
- Catalog: Apparel, boots, collars & leashes, bedding, dog toys, feeding & watering, grooming, travel items, etc.
- Shipping: The delivery will take 2-3 business days depending upon the geographic location in South Africa.
12. The Scents
If your business is associated with beauty products, you can find all your needs in The Scents. This dropshipping supplier in South Africa allows you dropship or wholesale beauty items and fragrances for both men and women.
It doesn’t matter which platform you dropshipping stores lives with. Be it Shopify, eBay, or WooCommerce. This South African supplier will arrange a fast dispatch. It’ll send all South African orders using economical shipping methods like SAPO, DHL, and more.
- Catalogues: Men fragrances, women fragrances, beauty gift sets, testers, and so on.
- Delivery: Packages will reach to your customer inside South Africa within 2 – 3 working days.
13. Neat Freak
Before closing up the list, we’ll introduce a good South African dropshipping supplier for home supplies. With Neat Freak on your dropshipping business route, you will get affordable products for entryways, closets, laundry rooms, and garages. Whether you’re looking into the niche of tools for home organizing or storage supplies, all products are premium and manufactured by South African suppliers.
- Products: Accessories, bins, drawers, closet organizers, hooks, laundry storage, hangers, etc.
- Shipping: The average shipping time is 5-15 days. Moreover, it won’t charge you the shipping fee for US and Canadian orders over $75.
More Tips on Dropshipping South Africa
Q1: Can you start a dropshipping business in South Africa through Shopify?
Yes, Shopify dropshipping works in South Africa. And EPROLO allows to link up a Shopify store in seconds and helps grow your store steadily.
Q2: How to start dropshipping South Africa for beginners?
- Investigate a market or a niche.
- Look for things to sell.
- Create an eCommerce website.
- Connect your website to a payment processor (to take payments).
- Select a South Africa dropshipping supplier.
- Upload products and do pricing.
- Fulfill dropship orders.
- Start branding products.
Q3: What are the best selling products in South Africa for dropshipping?
To succeed in dropshipping South Africa, hot-sale products are must-haves. Walk through the following trendy categories where the South African population purchases most:
- Clothing – Lingerie, sports apparel, dresses, plus-size garments, etc.
- Entertainment or education
- Furniture and home appliances
- Jewelry or watches
- Products for pets
- Health & beauty
- Phone accessories
Q4: What are the popular payment gateways in South Africa?
Here’re a few of the most-used online payment gateways in South Africa:
- PUT IT ON LAY-BUY
- Coinbase Commerce
- Payment Express PxPay
- PayPal Express Checkout