Advice and answers from the EPROLO team
How to install EPROLO APP to your Woocommerce store?
Step 1. Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New , then install and activate at wordpress.
Important！Before connect to EPROLO, the following conditions must be met:
(1) WooCommerce plugin has been installed and activated.
(2) Set permalinks to anything other than “Plain” in Settings > Permalinks .
(3) Your website must be an SSL connection.
Please click “Connect to EPROLO” and authorize.
Step 3. One click login EPROLO.
Step 4. Install “Shipment-tracking”, a third-party plugin for automating order fulfillment.
(1) Purchase this plugin: https://woocommerce.com/products/shipment-tracking/
(2) Download “Shipment-tracking” plugin, upload the woocommerce-shipment-tracking.zip file, and activate the plugin.
（3）Successful installation. EPROLO can automatically process orders and synchronize logistics numbers for you.
After finishing all the steps above, your Woocommerce store has been successfully connected to EPROLO.
If you have any issues when installing the App, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org